Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials used in a kitchen especially for faucets and sinks. But not all stainless steel is created equal. Quality stainless steel matters in the kitchen which makes a BLANCO SteelArt® sink a superior choice. With handcrafted details and sculptural qualities, the BLANCO ATTIKA* has won three international design honors including a “Best of the Best” Interior Innovation Award, Red Dot Design Award and iF Product Design Award and is only one of the exquisite sinks produced by SteelArt®.
Having had both less expensive and pricey stainless steel sinks from other manufacturers, there is a difference, a BIG difference.
Quality matters, big time. SteelArt® is the division of BLANCO responsible for their impeccable stainless steel craftsmanship. Here is what sets them apart from their competition:
- Each SteelArt® sink is made of one piece of premium high-grade stainless steel, the highest quality in the industry.
- Consistant and luxurious SATIN POLISHED FINISH is exclusively MADE IN GERMANY.
- BLANCO crafts the SMOOTHEST, most HYGIENIC, and EASIEST-to-clean stainless steel surface available today.
- All surfaces lead towards the drain, whether obvious or not.
- It takes 30 artisans and 48 steps to make one SteelArt® sink.
- After a rigorous learning curve, only 1 in 10 welders are skilled enough to craft a SteelArt® sink.
Here is the Attika sink and the popular Culina faucet, a perfect pair for the most active kitchen.
The Rolls-Royce grille above is no accident, this is because BLANCO is the company who’s quality standards are high enough to be chosen by Rolls-Royce to manufacture their grilles since 2010. BLANCO is the company trusted by Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and Rolls-Royce for stainless steel work included on their automobiles.
Quality matters in a daily use performance item such as a kitchen sink. BLANCO meets the high standards of some of the world’s most luxurious and engineering driven automotive companies. There is no doubt when quality matters, BLANCO will meet the challenge in your kitchen.
Disclosure: The point of view expressed above is my own. Our trip to Venice and Milan with BlogTour Milan was possible by the generous sponsorship provided by the National Kitchen and Bath Association(NKBA), BLANCO America, Gessi Company, Clever Storage by Kesseboehmer, Dekton by Cosentino, and Modenus.