Today I have nothing to say, I’m not at the Mille Miglia this year. Instead we are going to point to who is and where you can find some of the best online and most interesting coverage on the 2015 Mille Miglia. The 2015 Mille Miglia officially began on May 14th and finishes on May 17th, all week car enthusiasts from over 42 countries with a record 438 cars are uniting in Italy for the race of all races.
The Classic Car Trust, based in Lichtenstein has one of the most beautiful websites and a full section on the Mille Miglia with new blog posts and photos updated daily. As for history and some great visuals Petrolicious has some fabulous features:
But do not miss what might be the best 8 minutes of your day, their stellar video UNBEATEN.
Sit back and watch it, you will not be disappointed.
If reading is not your thing, here are some of the best Instagram accounts for superb live photos from the event:
- @millemiglia_italia – The official Instagram account of the 2015 Mille Miglia
- @italianmotorsports – Dominic DiMento our great Instagram pal with an in with the really good cars.
- @neilcruickshank – JD Classics in London
- @dirk.de.jager – A guy who loves cars
- @silerroad – Automotive journalist Steve Siler
- @jochenmass – Yes, that world famous racing driver. He’s driving a 1931 Mercedes Compressor SS.
- @ubibanca – Great photos, but I can’t read Italian.
- @earlsmixx – Great photos from great photographers