Interior Design Factory, Ltd. creates timeless interior environments which are functional, enjoyable and beautiful. Founded by interior designer and noted blog editor, Lisa M. Smith, we make sure what you do in your home today is not a mistake tomorrow.
A beautiful home is not inexpensive, decorating is an investment so we make sure it is a good one. We encourage clients to make smart decisions, save where they can and spend where appropriate.
Whether your style is traditional, transitional, or contemporary we work with you to create an interior appropriate for your lifestyle, a reflection of you. We don’t only work in big colors, though we are really, really good at it.
- Fresh ideas
- Personalized solutions
- We listen and ask lots of questions
- Appropriateness of concepts and materials
- We encourage you to move beyond what was cool 10 years ago
- Budgets – we save people money, encouraging smart decisions and knowing where to spend and where to save
• Renovation / Remodel • Space Planning & Interior Detailing • New Construction
• Furniture Design • Cabinetry Design • Kitchen & Bathroom Design
If you aren’t afraid to work with someone who is straight forward and bursting with appropriate ideas, feel free to contact us.
quickly, and don’t like to waste time.
We live our motto of do it once and do it right. Design is a collaborative process, we are here to point you in the right direction, not have an endless project. When finished our clients are happy and they feel we’ve saved them both time and money.
We take on a limited number of select projects and consultations all around the country, in person or via technology. If you think you have a project you’d like to complete this year, contact us now, our calendar is filling up fast.
Do it once and do it right.
If you want to spend your interior dollars wisely, contact us.